Re: another question

  In article <Pine.SUN.3.95.971104113834.24307H-100000@essential.essential
  .org>, CCHW <cchw@essential.org> writes

  >Another question:
  Has anyone out there any knowledge of a company called A.I.G. An
  American Insurance group?
  It seem they are the backers for the property developer Redrow (the top
  housing developer in the country) here in England for a proposed housing
  estate on a old landfill site. The land is heavily contaminated and I
  would like to know if A.I.G. have been involved in any claims against
  landfill dumps, houses built on dumps etc.
  there is to be a public inquiry into the proposal in April and any
  inform would be very helpful.

  Wishing you good health

  Ralph Ryder
  Ralph Ryder
  Communities Against Toxics                      Tel 0151 339 5473
  PO Box 29                                       Fax 0151 201 6780
  Ellesmere Port
  South Wirral                        Email ralph@tcpub.demon.co.uk
  L66 3TX
  UK