Re: let's build a unified movement, not fight each other

  My guess is that if we decide to make this effort to educate the people
  through letters to the editor...we had better seek out independently owned
  and smaller papers as the industry owned large papers will be less willing
  to publish our truths.  The internet is after all presumably an open public
  forum and well read by the poison pushers, who may put the word out not to
  publish.  However, I feel that if a persistent monthly effort is made and
  we complain bitterly against any censorism...we may just get our point
  across.