Re: let's build a unified movement, not fight each other

  Great idea!  A little coordinated effort like this could have a lot more
  clout than working alone or in our local groups!

  Regulators and politicians listen when there is a public clamor.  With all
  the money industry pours into marginalizing us, it's not surprising how
  much of the public is still in the dark.  (Not to mention control of
  national television by industry.)