Re: let's build a unified movement, not fight each other

  I could respect the work of agency regulators who are doing their share to
  protect health and environment---if I knew any.  Regarding those you write
  about, we don't need to meet them to tell them how "worthless" and
  "meaningless" their work is; the agencies they work for are already doing
  a good job of that.  (Ask them!)  For example, what has happened to the
  1994 dioxin reassessment? . ? . ? . ? . . .