Re: let's build a unified movement, not fight each other

  Hear, hear!  The vinyl & incinerator industries have incorporated the Rigo
  report (aka the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) study, paid
  for by the VInyl Institute) into their various "dog & pony" shows and the
  Greenpeace reports are all we have to fight them with.

  Sam. I'd appreciate hearing your problems w/ the Greenpeace and would also
  be curious to know about your background -- are a scientist? Many of us are
  not, and may not be able to find subtle errors in the morass of techical
  info that we must swin in when we swim w/ the "sharks." We all need to
  share info.

  Jackie Hunt Christensen
  Food Safety Project Director
  Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
  2105 1st Avenue South
  Minneapolis,  MN 55404
  612-870-3424 (direct line)
  612-870-4846 (fax)