Re: Indiscriminate usage of phrase "Microsoft haters" by journalist

  Milan; That's because it's shorter and snappier than saying "Microsoft
  Business Practice Haters"....

  FWIW, Microsoft also created the term "OS/2 Zealots"... Now it's being
  modified to go after their current targets (now that OS/2 is virtually dead)
  "Unix Zealots" and "Java Zealots".  This is intended to include anyone who
  uses Linux and anyone who prefers the multi-platform capabilities of the
  so-called "100% Pure Java"...

  Regards,

  Scott K. McGrath
  mcgrats@ix.netcom.com