Re: Cheerleading and Democracy 101

  You fool. I work for Time Inc. and have never had any affiliation with
  MSFT. (You should look into the backgrounds of some other Washington jlists
  who used to be PR flacks for Mr. Bill.) On my Unix workstation at home, I
  have no MSFT products and don't want any. On my other computer, a Macintosh
  laptop, I have MSFT Word and that's it. I'm no fan of the company (and Bill
  Gates) and you'd know this if you've read my articles. Obviously you'd
  rather flame out of ignorance.

  Just because I think you're a loon and a complete wacko doesn't mean I'm a
  "jlist from MSFT." Sheesh.

  -Declan