Re: Is this true?

  This is actually old news.  M$ claims that it is to help them help you
  when you call into them with troubles.  They then know what you are
  running and how they can conflict.  M$ claimed that they put in a "Are you
  sure you want to do this" question in the signup process and that that
  legitimized it.  This is Ralph Nadors original complain about M$ back when
  it was originally released.

  --

  Paul Scott Ingels
  M & P Enterprises