Summary of Conference available? (Was: Re: Nader Conference?)

  On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Declan McCullagh wrote:

  >Yep. Yesterday's panels were achingly boring. High point was the critic's
  >noon summit (that Ralph tried to lure reporters away from by having media
  >availability at the same time).
  >
  >Today was better. Best part of today and the whole conf was the Media &
  >Microsoft panel. Barlow got up and said free market should rein in MSFT
  >without whining to the Feds. Jlists detailed their horror stories of Big
  >Bad Bill pressuring editors, threatening publishers.

  Declan,

  I tried to find your comments on Day One yesterday, but I couldn't. Could you
  post the precise URL?

  Also a URL for any comments on Day Two.

  By the way, did you hear Bryan Sparks presentation?

  I listened to McNealy's ``keynote'' speech by Real Audio last night, and I was
  very disappointed. I thought a good bit of it didn't make much sense, and his
  definition of ``company that develops an OS'' is bizarre beyond reason.

  Oh, well...

  Best,

  	Kendall Clark