Re: Is MS responsible for bad hardware?

  chuck wrote:
  > the REAL CULPRIT is very, very often  CHEAP FLAKEY HARDWARE!!!  There
  > is some real crap out there, and of course if you run
  > software from ANYBODY on crummy hardware you will have problems.

  In fact, it depends where from you buy your hardware. Personnaly and
  professionnally I've seen the better and the worst about hardware. I
  remember Windows 95 running properly on a 386SX16, 3Mo RAM ; Windows 95
  unable to run properly on a Pentium 100, all applications scratching
  every 3-4 minutes, even after the tech support changed almost
  everything.
      It depends also on proper installations/use, on the components
  series, on the technicians skills...
  --
              .~~~.  ))
    (\__/)  .'     )  ))              Luc-Etienne BRACHOTTE