What's The Dough Boy Afraid Of?

  By my count, since 5:00 pm Friday, we've had
  seven posts by Charles Kelley, including one conference
  announcement.   We've had twelve posts from David Sarna,
  including his weekly slander  threat.  (Please to be careful not
  to make slanderous predictions of the future)

  Wayyyy back upstream I corrected
  some of Kelley's disinformation in a post of my own, called
  "Public Policy".  He was simply wrong about a few things.

  Unfortunately, even more deeply buried by Kelley's nervous
  text, is a post from Jeffery Fox.  Be sure to read it.  It could be
  the smoking gun.  It was posted on Saturday.

  Tod Landis