RE: Moderately improved map of Microsoft tying evidence

  I read your message twice, carefully.
  Here is what I learned:
  a) you threatened me
  b) you have nothing whatsoever to say in refutation of my comments, but
  they annoy you so you responded with rudeness. As if that will prove
  that you are right.
  c) you added heat but no light to the discussion

  Regards,
  David E. Y. Sarna       davids@objectsoftcorp.com
  ObjectSoft Corp. (NASDAQ:OSFT)    http://www.objectsoftcorp.com
  433 Hackensack Ave., Hackensack, NJ 07601
  Tel.: (201) 343-9100    Fax: (201) 343-0056