RE: Moderately improved map of Microsoft tying evidence

  If I say, "I don't have AIDS" does it imply that you do?
  You said, "are you saying it's acceptable to classify a
  Microsoft critic as a 'mindless basher,' "
  I made no such classification.
  Regards,
  David E. Y. Sarna       davids@objectsoftcorp.com
  ObjectSoft Corp. (NASDAQ:OSFT)    http://www.objectsoftcorp.com
  433 Hackensack Ave., Hackensack, NJ 07601
  Tel.: (201) 343-9100    Fax: (201) 343-0056