RE: Moderately improved Map

  David,

  The anger comes from having Microsoft products stuffed down our throats,
  over and over again, repeatedly.  The world-according-to-Microsoft is not
  one many of us want to live in.  Let the market be free and open, with
  abundant choice for the consumer and no forced "choices."

     ---  Marianne       marianne@ccnet.com