RE: Moderately improved Map

  Claire, you are certainly not forced to put IE on your computer; neither
  are you forced to use Visual Studio. I find nothing wrong however, with
  a vendor of one component reusing that component in another tool,
  especially when the reused component is available free to all comers.

  Presumably, if many folks felt like you, Microsoft would reconsider
  their position. I still don't understand where all the anger comes from.

  Regards,
  David E. Y. Sarna       davids@objectsoftcorp.com
  ObjectSoft Corp. (NASDAQ:OSFT)    http://www.objectsoftcorp.com
  433 Hackensack Ave., Hackensack, NJ 07601
  Tel.: (201) 343-9100    Fax: (201) 343-0056