civility and information

  I signed on to the list in order to get usable information
  about Microsoft's business and practices. The personal
  flaming and attacks are a waste of system and individual
  bandwidth. Please take it offline to one-to-one email.

  Interspersed among the childish attacks, there's been
  some fine information. Thanks, Jeff, for the way you
  formatted your points. The inclusion of substantial
  portions of previous posts is wasteful and difficult
  to read.

  I don't mean to offend anybody and am really hoping to
  avoid generating another round of flaming. This list
  has the potential to be useful if we can make our
  information (and not our feelings and opinions) the
  most important parts of the messages.

  Thanks,

  Joan Van Tassel