Re: Access to Conference

  Matthew's points are well taken.  As indicated earlier, and users who
  can get to the conference and who don't have funding for the fee should
  drop a note to Donna Colvin (dcolvin@essential.org), and she will make
  sure they will get a ticket.

  The second point, regarding the organization of the conference itself,
  it a more difficult problem to solve at this point.  I think Matthew's
  suggestions for longer term planning, opportunities for debate about a
  program agenda, structured opportunities for participation, are very
  good.  We'll have to see what can be done at this Conference, and think
  about a longer term strategy.    Jamie

  --
  James Love | Center for Study of Responsive Law
  P.O. Box 19367 | Washington, DC 20036 | http://www.cptech.org