Re: Access to Conference

  Jamie,

  Is there any possibility of setting up a Webcast for some or all of the
  conference so people who can't attend in person can participate?  I'm sure
  some of the corporate participants would have the resources; perhaps they
  would donate the technology and services needed for this.

  Audrie

  --
  Audrie Krause  <<NetAction>>  E-MAIL: audrie@netaction.org
  601 Van Ness Ave., No. 631    San Francisco, CA 94102