Re: Return Economics html trivial debate

  With all due respect, that's a load of crap. There's absolutely no reason to
  post HTML-marked up text to this list. No reason at all. It doesn't gain
  anything but confusion.

  By the way, what's wrong with reading mail or news or anything else in emacs.
  Yeah, those Unix geeks are really at the low-end of the technology curve, it's
  embarrasing. I guess the technology standard in this case is whom...?
  Netscape? Microsoft?

  Ppfffttt!!

  Technology may have moved on, but HTML-marked up mail messages is not an
  instance of it at all. It's technological obsfucation.

  Best,

  	Kendall Clark

  --
  Linux is free. Life is good.

  --
  ``This is Linux: we have an infinite number of monkeys.''
  		--Todd Graham Lewis

  --
  We can do anything. We're with Linus.

  --