Re: Return Economics html trivial debate

  All you folks who hate HTML email need to get used to the notion that technology has moved on.  Sorry.  I miss reading
  my mail in emacs too.

  That said, I think the polite thing is to set your browser to send in both HTML and plain text (bytes are cheap, even
  on a modem, when images are not present).

  I should also note that for some peculiar reason my Communicator 4.03 failed to handle the HTML from Behrman, and I had
  to read past the markup.

  Hans