RE: Online Medical Records Search

  Greetings to All,

  I am trying to locate a company named Global Medical Information, Inc. - it is supposedly working to develop "online" personal medical records so we, as users, of the health care system, can have access to our medical records whereever we are so long as the attending doc has 'Net access.

  I have done several Web searches but come up with nothing.

  Have any of my fellow "privacy" colleagues heard of this company?  If so, please let me know.  In advance, thanks for your help, time and mail-box space!

  Michael E. Carboy
  carboy@hooked.net
  415-640-6902 voice