Re: revealing birthdate for RX

  Supreme Court decisions?

  SSN FAQ's

  Isn't this a getting a little away from this ladies problem?

  This lady doesn't want to have to state her age outloud for all to hear in a
  pharmacy.  OK, we don't need an act of Congress to get this solved (the
  president would veto it).

  I respect your privacy needs madam and I have a suggestion, I would offer the
  pharmacist a drivers license or some other form of ID with your birthdate on it.

  Another alternative would be to write a note and keep it in your purse stating
  that you "require your privacy to be respected and here's the birthdate."

  I apologize to all those citizens who have become victims of our b'crates BS,
  but after all the government IS the people and only the people can change it.

  Ron McCandless