dioxin fingerprints

  I have been involved in dioxin sampling at our POTW. We have sampled all
  industry effluent, including a local Pulp Mill ( even leachate from its'
  landfill). The detection limit was around 1 ppt and we had no "hits" (except
  a few OCDDs, and 250 ppt of PeCDD in a Parks department pesticide), yet our
  wastewater sludge ranges from 2-4 ppt. I was wondering if I could tell what
  our dioxin source is, based on its' fingerprint. Does anyone have experience
  they could share?
  Jamie Harvie
  2626 Courtland St.
  Duluth, MN