'TOXIDIOXI' fish-oil capsules

  For interest and information ;-) - is this how the other side think?
   - from an article in 'The Ethical Investor':

  " Shares in the giant multinational druggist 'TOXI-GUD-4-U' Corporation
  reached a new high today with the announcement that their Far North
  Region super-sales twins Burnie and Dumpie Sewage-Sludge had scooped an
  international award for sales of their 'TOXIDIOXI' fish-oil capsules to
  Eskimos.

  Sales Directress Liza Lott commented 'We at TOXIGUD are proud of
  our contribution to environmental improvement. The organochlorines in the
  effluent from our heavy chemicals division are being recycled by natural
  systems and this sales breakthrough means that not only can our Northern
  friends stay in bed through the long night instead of going fishing and
  seal bashing, but our precious wildlife can be left in peace.

  In answer to the eco-terrorist scaremongers that are bent on destroying
  our
  industry, recent reseach generously funded by TOXIGUD has shown that
  exceeding your TDI can have substantial health benefits, for example
  dental care and hair-loss.  Our researchers discovered that those people
  who exceed their TDI for dioxins and PCBs for most of their lives (much
  easier now than it used to be, especially if you take our fish oil
  supplement) are twice as likely to die with a full set of teeth and a
  good head of hair than similar sections of the population in the early
  part of the century who were not so fortunate in their choice of diet.'"

         _\\|//_                Alan Watson C.Eng
        (' O^O ')               Oakleigh
   ==|=ooO=(_)=Ooo=|==          Wernffrwd
     !             !            Gower
     !   PUBLIC    !            Swansea   SA4 3TY
     !  INTEREST   !            UK
     ! CONSULTANTS !            Tel: 01792 851599
     !             !            Fax: 01792 850056
     !             !   Check out:
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   http://www.gn.apc.org/pmhp/
                       For UK issues and information