Re: new 'combustion salt laden wood' article

  Tony:

  This is a full publication of a paper presented at Dioxin '95 by the Alberta
  Province EPA equivalent (I think).  It's about how it looks.  Demonstrates
  yet again combustion of salt and cellulose can yield dioxin.  Eliminates the
  "latent pesticides" argument by using wood without the salt bath as a
  control.

  If you like, I'll look up their address and post it.  I'm sure they'd respond
  to a request for reprints.

  Bill Carroll
  Chlorine Chemistry Council