Re: CNN - U.S. vs. Microsoft

  On Wed, 24 Dec 1997 07:05:54 -0500 (EST), Norm wrote:

  >On Wed, 24 Dec 1997 04:34:42 -0500 (EST), Mark Hinds wrote:
  >
  >>Here's another set of 'does MS really suck big time' polls
  >>

  >>http://cnn.com/SPECIALS/1997/microsoft/poll/
  >

  >     WOW!!!  This has got to be the first time I've *EVER* seen the
  >industry press not shelter M$.  The vast majority of the trade rags
  >have been in bed with M$ for years and have acted more like an arm of
  >the M$ PR machine than unbiased journalists, so I must admit I'm truly
  >amazed to see these kinds of things actually being printed.  I guess
  >it's better late than never, but lets just hope it's not too late.
  >
  > ...Cheers,
  >
  > ...Norm

  >* Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
  >* For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
  >* with "send pub_key" in the subject          *

  I think that things are changing.  I think that the public are
  beginning to wake up to the M$ schlock.  I cast my votes,
  one vote in each of the three categories, that is.

  Maybe we'll have a happier 1998.  We should hope so, because
  there will be a lot of damage to repair.

  Erick

  PS  The more I learn about NT, the more I'm convinced it means
         "Nice Try".