Re: CNN - U.S. vs. Microsoft

  On Wed, 24 Dec 1997 04:34:42 -0500 (EST), Mark Hinds wrote:
  >Here's another set of 'does MS really suck big time' polls
       WOW!!!  This has got to be the first time I've *EVER* seen the
  industry press not shelter M$.  The vast majority of the trade rags
  have been in bed with M$ for years and have acted more like an arm of
  the M$ PR machine than unbiased journalists, so I must admit I'm truly
  amazed to see these kinds of things actually being printed.  I guess
  it's better late than never, but lets just hope it's not too late.
  * Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
  * For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
  * with "send pub_key" in the subject          *