Re: Building Pro-Monopoly Judges

  As those who know me understand, I'm hardly a fan of leftist or right-wing
  politics.

  If you want to know what the Federalist Society thinks, you should read
  their publications. But I suspect that they argue the way to rein in
  powerful companies like MSFT is through criticism, consumer boycotts,
  critical reporting,and other similar strategies.

  Not playing politics and asking the Feds to step in and squash companies
  you don't like. That strategy is likely to backfire anyway, after MSFT buys
  enough politicans to turn the tide and stomp on companies you like.

  Oh, and the point in pointing out what the Federalist Society is working on
  is to show that it's hardly the unalloyed evil that some of the folks on
  this list would like you to believe.

  -Declan