Re: Inconsistency of big business

  -------------------- Kendall G. Clark wrote:
  > Government interference is fine when it creates conditions that allow
  MS to
  > create private wealth; but government interference, in the form of
  antitrust
  > and monopoly regulation, is totally unacceptable when it threatens
  private
  > wealth.

  You can extend this further and realize how hypocritical and downright
  selfish it is when the conservative ranks complain about the funding of
  welfare when corporate welfare (also known as subsidy) is brought up.
  Corporate welfare dwindles personal welfare by the billions. I don't
  hear anyone crying for the corporations.

  But aside from real politics, this is so so true. I have a "political"
  website and have a commentary on this which isn't quite posted yet....

                         Christopher Pall
          Delphi Programmer & Western Michigan Student (CS)
                            ThinkBiz
                         Kalamazoo MI USA
  email:X97PALL@WMICH.EDU               Website:WWW.ILI.NET/~pallc
                           ICQ#:4287896