Re: How Much Has Bill Overcharged America?

  > 1) Most of the industry has no real relationship with Microsoft, so shouldn't
  > be figured into the totals. Microsoft's only hardware business areas are
  > mouses and keyboards: a tiny slice where, even with their retail presence
  > and OEM leverage, they're insignificant. I don't know what the software

  The PC computer keyboard industry is a most wonderful demonstration of how a
  company doesn't need to sell a single unit to be an "overpowering monopolistic"
  force within that sector. Look at your keyboards, I'll bet most of them have that
  funny Windows Key.

                Christopher Pall
  Delphi Programmer & Western Michigan Student (CS)
                   ThinkBiz
                Kalamazoo MI USA
               X97PALL@WMICH.EDU