Re: Microsoft and SCO

  On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:15:26 -0500 (EST), Kamran wrote:

  >Here are the two press releases from Microsoft and SCO. Gives you a good
  >indication how facts gets distorted by the Microsoft machine.

   [press releases deleted]

       Amazing, to hear M$ tell it they're also responsible for
  developing Unix.  And to think there are still many who never question
  M$'s credibility...could I interest any of you guys with a car I've got
  forsale??

   ...Cheers,

   ...Norm

  * Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
  * For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
  * with "send pub_key" in the subject          *