Re: Dole on Microsoft

  On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 16:05:46 -0500 (EST), Declan McCullagh wrote:

  >What's to "wonder" about here? A bunch of MSFT's competitors bought -- that
  >is, retained -- a former senator. Happens every day in DC. A few floors
  >down from my office (conveniently close to the FCC) is the lobby office of
  >the former Senate Commerce committee chairman.
  >
  >Maybe MSFT will hire Clinton in 2000.

       I believe they hired him a little over five years ago when he was
  first running for President...of course he may have even been on the
  payroll pack when he was only a Govenor.

   ...Cheers,

   ...Norm

  * Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
  * For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
  * with "send pub_key" in the subject          *