Re: Petreley Column on Conference Coverage

  On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 19:58:29 -0500 (EST), Mike Natrella wrote:

  >At www.ncworldmag.com, Nick Petreley has a column where he talks about the
  >coverage given the Appraising Microsoft conference. It is titled "Bring us
  >the heads of the news editors!" Basically, he sumarizes what he feels was
  >the biased coverage found in the press, particularly the computer press.
  >He also critiqued the Bill Gates column that was published in the WSJ. A
  >worthwhile column (IMHO) which pointed out the bias present in the media
  >concerning Microsoft.

       Yeah Nick Petreley is one of the few journalists in the industry
  press with any credibility.  I'd suggest reading his columns no matter
  what the subject may be.

   ...Cheers,

   ...Norm

  * Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
  * For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
  * with "send pub_key" in the subject          *