*JOKE* Apple Architecture

  At the risk of being assessed a penalty for being "off-topic"..

  I maintain there have been enough comments on "Apple Architecture" that I
  feel justified in posting this *joke* [recently offered on our local apple
  user-group list]

  enjoy...

  Heather
  tobeth@lava.net

   CUPERTINO, Calif. - November 19, 1997 - Apple Computer Inc.

  Heather Wimberly Beech,A.I.A.
  Wimberly Architects
  tobeth@lava.net

  Green Rose Design