Re: Satellites

  claribba@jps.net wrote:

  >To Whom It May Concern:
  >
  >The last time I posted to this list, the email was mistakenly sent to a
  >university in Florida, so I apologize to anyone who gets this by accident
  >and through no intention on my part.  I am using the correct email address
  >for the AM list and have no control once I hit the "send" button.  My ISP
  >confirms that it too has no control.

  Hi Claire..

  Was your mail going to someplace called "ju.com?" or "diginav.com"..mine
  was..two days ago.

  I didn't send any mail to the AMlist yesterday, so I'm wondering if the
  problem has been fixed.I think they have a machine at that other address
  that automatically generates those screaming replies "GET ME OFF YOUR
  LIST!!" or the eqivalent..very unpleasant ...they must have lots of similar
  problems in the past.

  I sent a notice to them, the listmaster@essential.org, and my
  ISP..hopefully the problem is resolved by now.I wonder, are any other
  people having this problem?

  Heather

  ================ Don't Believe Everything You Think ========================

  Heather Wimberly Beech,A.I.A.
  Wimberly Architects
  tobeth@lava.net

  =================================
  Green Rose Design
  http://www.GreenRoseDesign.com/
  heatherw@greenrosedesign.com
  =================================

  Hosting the ***NEW Feline Bureau of Investigation***:

  http://www.greenrosedesign.com/NewFelineBureau/

  "Specializing in Corporate Deconstruction,Groundless Speculation, Rumor,
  and Induced Hysteria for the Macintosh Community"

  Phone:(808)988-2713
  FAX: (808)988-3587

  3114 Paty Drive
  Honolulu, Hawaii