Re: Brave New World

  concerning :

  http://microsoft.com/BillGates/billgates_l/default.htm

  Once again, are these tax-deductible contributions? Nothing is philanthropic
  (sp?) if you recover the amount of your donation. I really don't know. I guess
  it really shouldn't matter whether Bill Gates donates small percentages of his
  money or not. He earned that money by plundering companies and other persons'
  work! Not saying that he isn't allowed to donate the money, I just refuse to
  honor the "philanthropic" accomplishments of a person who plunders others and
  lives in excess and greed like too many of his other CEO counterparts. I wish
  the media world would refuse to honor these ideals as well.

  Tod Landis wrote:

  > Why don't you (if you have the stomach!) look at
  > http://microsoft.com/BillGates/billgates_l/default.htm
  > for all kinds of self serving displays of philanthropy like "Gates Supports
  > Nelson Mandela Children's fund" - why don't you reasearch a few facts
  > before spewing false characterisations.

                Christopher Pall
  Delphi Programmer & Western Michigan Student (CS)
                   ThinkBiz
                Kalamazoo MI USA
               X97PALL@WMICH.EDU