RE: arrogance toward customers

  There you go again, assuming things.  Linux guys don't have _me_ beat.
  I'm not a member of the Association of Windows NT System Professionals
  that has 16,222 members.  I think maybe I'll join now.

  Is the 5,000,000 number you note a count of Linux users?  Or is it
  members of some sort of "Team Linux" that actively supports Linux in the
  same way you talked of "Team OS/2"?  If you are simply comparing numbers
  of users, I think NT and Win95 has all the others beat by a mile.  They
  must, or you and others wouldn't be so concerned by this monopoly thing.

  By the way, personal insults don't help you win an argument.

  Dave Hamilton
  dhamilton@baydweller.com