Re: Microsoft's future

  On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:27:28 -0500 (EST), Bruce G. Allen wrote:

  >	Does Bill G. *actually* run MS?
  >
  >	How is it that a geeky kid (a type not known for business saavy or
  >people-skills) builds one of the largest corporations in history and
  >continues to sustain it? It all seems so unlikely.
  >
  >	Could B.G. be receiving help behind the scenes?

       There's an interesting article with a similar title by Nick Petreley
  on this exact subject, check it out at
  'http://www.ncworldmag.com/ncworld/ncw-11-1997/ncw-11-straypackets.html'.

   ...Cheers,

   ...Norm

  * Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
  * For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
  * with "send pub_key" in the subject          *

  PGP Public Key Fingerprint = D3 E9 37 E3 FB 86 1F DF  BC BA 12 B5 D2 26 70 8E