Re: Opinion

  > Footnote <g>:  I really don't care if Microsoft sells 80% of any particular
  > software type in the world, as long as they don't incapacitate the other 20%.

  Ed: Agreed and agreed.  If not for their predatory practices, I wouldn't
  care -what- they did... I wouldn't even care if they exist... However,
  because -they- have decided -they- are going to determine what software
  -I- use, -I- feel they need to change their business practices...

  Scott K. McGrath
  mcgrats@ix.netcom.com