$10,000 Reward

  To set the record straight, neither I personally, anyone connected with
  ObjectSoft, or ObjectSoft itself is being compensated in any way by
  Microsoft (directly or indirectly) for the time we spend on this forum,
  or dealing with the Microsoft issues.

  I am willing to give a $10,000 reward to someone who can prove that
  Microsoft is paying us to say anything here.

  I can only suppose that the writer of this message takes money from
  Microsoft's competitors and therefore assumes that if there is something
  favorable about Microsoft that it must have been paid for too.

  Shame on you.
  Regards,
  David E. Y. Sarna       davids@objectsoftcorp.com
  ObjectSoft Corp. (NASDAQ:OSFT)    http://www.objectsoftcorp.com
  433 Hackensack Ave., Hackensack, NJ 07601
  Tel.: (201) 343-9100    Fax: (201) 343-0056