Re: NT*Pro

  OK, I had to know what drives a person such as Mr. Kelly.
  So I did some online PI'ing

  >From <http://www.ntpro.org/>
  > NT*Pro has grown to over 16,222 members since being
  > personally launched by Microsoft's Bill Gates on
  > October 17, 1993. Over 1,005 new members have joined
  > during October '97!
  The Microsoft Mouse club :-)

  If you want to know "what's that server running"
  see: http://www.netcraft.co.uk/cgi-bin/Survey/whats?host=www.ntpro.org&port=80

  www.ntpro.org is running Microsoft-IIS/3.0. Microsoft-IIS

  Mr Kelly's www.cpcug.org is running NCSA/1.5.2.
  I guess they couldn't afford the MS server.

  For a small smile see: http://www.cpcug.org/user/ckelly/

  >From Alta Vista:
  Charles Kelly's Page
  Charles Kelly's Bio Page. Charles is a Computer Systems Analyst at the
  National Science Foundation in Arlington, VA. The Directorate for Mathematical and..
  http://cpcug.org/user/ckelly/charles.html - size 6K - 26-Sep-96 - English
  (the link is broken)

  A search of www.nsf.gov shows:
  name: Kelly, Charles S.
  email: ckelly
  directorate: Mathematical & Physical Sciences
  division: Materials Research

  I found no articles authored by Mr Kelly, though I didn't try very hard
  after seeing the Alta Vista entry.

  I think Mr. Kelly maybe exagerating about his interviews and articles.
  It seems unlikely that he should be accorded anything but ordinary
  standing in this debate.

  Mark Hinds Linux*Shmo
  www.blarg.com/~zoro