Re: SUMMARY of Summary

  Reference Ken's message:

  From: Ken Hamlett <khamlett@deepwell.com>
  To: Multiple recipients of list <am-info@essential.org>
  Subject: SUMMARY of Summary
  Date: Saturday, November 01, 1997 3:54 PM

  At 12:12 PM 11/1/97 -0500, Ken Hamlett wrote:
  Second, if the meetings are to be of value, I certainly hope to see
  what is referred to as  "impecunious geeks" in attendance. They are
  the folks that will bring the original ideas AND the information
  required to show that realistic alternatives exist.
  	This list can never be a school for wannabe gurus.
  	But as many step be step advisories to those who
  	would use alternative systems, (if they had the
  	confidence to attack the "steep learning curves"
  	mentioned by one of our writers), will be
  	appreciated by a few readers.  These advisories
  	can be by message, attachment or URL.

  	John Gelles