Re: Return Economics html trivial debate

  ** Reply to note from myturn@vcol.net Sat, 1 Nov 1997 04:19:17 -0500 (EST)
  > 	Then what about this:
  >
  > 	A huge hurdle is to hold the hand of those who would 	use alternative software if they
  > were not afraid to make 	the change. Such hand-holding is most often not practical.
  >
  > 	Even using mostly MS pre-loaded and downloaded stuff, 	and some from NS and others, the
  > futz factor for non-gurus 	is monstrous and scary. I rely on gurus far too often to 	bring
  > this mother back up.

  Well, I gave my mother OS/2 Warp 4 on a Cyrix 6x86-166+ box (notice no Intel), and although
  she has had precious little experience with computers she was able to use her computer
  without me to hold her hand from 100 miles away.  She found it easier to use than Windows
  (surprise).

  --
  Ed
  --