Re: ALERT! Privacy Legislations About to be subverted...

  Sorry to hear that the Nashville library system is closed, the stores don't
  sell out-of-town papers or magazines and the local newspapers are deeply
  involved in the conspiracy to keep you uninformed.

  If I pre-digest the information for you, I would make myself the target for
  insinuations of bias. Why not just download the text and read it yourself?
  Or call the Congress (1 202 224-3121) and get a copy of the bill.

  PS:  Isn't 'hillbilly' the kind of classist term, all us lovers of freedom
  and truth should abhor?

  Lew Lorton

  --
  Lewis Lorton, Executive Director