ALERT! Privacy Legislations About to be subverted...

  Prepare for the proctologist, all privacy advocates.

  Check this out. The Administration, through it's quiet channels, has
  initiated an executive order and initiative called "THE ADMINISTRATION
  SIMPLIFICATION BILL"

  Sounds innocuous enough? Right? Wrong.

  This bill, proposed by none other than the head of HHS, will grant 9-18
  months for privacy bills to be passed thru congress. At the end of the
  specified time, the simplification bill will take effect, and MANDATE that
  ALL medical entries will be forced to be turned over to the government,
  probably the NIIT or the other 100 or so information sellers, for the
  NATIONAL MEDICAL DATABASE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT POLITICIANS, ADVOCATES, OR
  PHYSICIANS THINK OR WANT.

  IN OTHER WORDS, THESE GUYS WILL GET THEIR WAY REGARDLESS. Never mind the fact
  that the various interests pro and con, have fought and brought the bills to
  a standstill. According to this maneuver, the heck with legislators, they
  will ram their system down our throats either way.

  If this is not a privacy nightmare, nothing is. Anyone wanting details,
  please contact me personally off the list, and I will cite sources, and tell
  you how you can stay on top of this ridiculous and blatant stiff arm to the
  interests of citizens.

  alex