Re: Lexis-Nexis' new on-line person locator service

  Kaye,

  I believe that Lexi-Nexis is a fee-for-service outfit, and a big one at that,
  but they must have a Web site even if you can't access it without paying a
  subscription fee. To track it down, you might try the Lycos Web search engine
  at:

      http://www.lycos.com/

  John