if you have problems posting to list

  Some persons were who were put on this list manually, or who have had
  changes in their provider's mail program, have experienced difficulties
  posting to this list, because the listproc software doesn't allow
  messages to be posted unless one is a subscriber, and the exact syntax of
  the email address may be slightly different.  (For example, sometimes my
  email goes out as love@tap.org and sometimes as love@essential.org).  If
  this is a problem for you, let me know and I'll try to fix things.

      jamie

  James Love, love@tap.org
  P.O. Box 19367, Washington, DC 20036; v. 202/387-8030; f. 202/234-5176
  Consumer Project on Technology; http://www.essential.org/cpt/cpt.html
  Taxpayer Assets Project; http://www.essential.org/tap/tap.html