  night usage for residential users.  I don't think this recommendation is
  controversial at this time.

  For full information on the status of the California ISDN tariff take a
  look at www.ciug.org

  Bob Larribeau

  At 04:16 PM 11/30/96 -0500, you wrote:

  >    You would also see that US West and PacBell have both agreed to set
  >"virtual" flat rates, with 200 hours of B channell access, which would
  >accomodate everyone but the nailed up users.  We recommended a 200 hour
  >virtual flat rate in MD, with a higher (but still reasonable) tariff for
  >the nailed up lines.

  * California ISDN User's Group                   info@ciug.com  *
  * P.O. Box 27901-318                 http://www.ciug.org/ciug/  *
  * San Francisco, CA 94127                 Voice: (415)241-9943  *
  * A California nonprofit corporation      Fax:   (415)753-6942  *
  * FULL INFORMATION ON OUR FALL CONFERENCE IS ON OUR WEB PAGE    *
  * Send us your postal address               Fall Conference     *
  * and we will send you our                  December 4 & 5      *
  * latest newsletter and                     Santa Clara         *
  * information on our next conference        Convention Center   *