Re: BA's rate change

  At 09:48 AM 4/16/96 -0400, Fred R. Goldstein wrote:
  >At 07:19 PM 4/15/96 -0400, Renard Martin wrote:
  >
  >>I found this artical on USA Today after your post.  20 hours for $30 sounds
  >>like a ripoff to me. What do you think?
  >
  >Ripoff.
  >
  >But when fighting it, I suggest being picky about wording.  There are
  >basically four types of service measurement policy:

  Fred,

  Thank's for the info, it will interesting to see what they come out with.
  Hell I wouldn't mind a flat rate of $60-70 a month as long as it was a true
  flat rate on both B channels including voice calls.  BA invited me to a
  focus group next Tuesday so I wonder if price will even come up? I'll take
  this info incase it does.  Maybe will will know more tommorow.

  Thanks again,
  Renard (Marty) Martin
  rmartin@mnsinc.com
  martman.mnsinc.com