Background Levels

  Does anyone out on the web have information of a "typical" background
  level of specific congeners of dioxin and furan in urban/industrial USA.
  If data exists in the Seattle area, that would be great, but any city in
  the industrial US would work.  I am mostly interested in 2,3,7,8-TCDF,
  but would like a breakdown of all congeners if possible.  I have yet to
  hit the library, so I quess I am being lazy going to this list, but Your
  input has always been interesting to me with the diverse backgrounds of
  all individuals on this list server.

  Thanks in advance

  Dennis Catalano